Solution with Process Mining
Celonis Process Mining maps your entire materials management process and provides 100% transparency into your manufacturing processing. You can easily identify bottlenecks and processing “loops” in your production. You can identify which vendors, warehouses, and plants are the most and least efficient, and pinpoint the exact root cause of inefficiencies. You can identify the impacts of delayed materials or cancelled orders, allowing you to hold or stop work that cannot or should not be completed, increasing overall productivity and throughput, and find out where invoicing is delayed.
With Process Mining, you can answer questions such as:
- How can I improve the average processing time per work item?
- What are the root causes of cancelled orders?
- What are my “long runners” in the manufacturing process?
- Where are incorrect lead times in my ERP system causing processing delays or high inventory costs?
Using Celonis Process Mining, clients have been able to:
- Reduce the handling time per work item
- Rightsize lead times to improve raw material reliability
- Increase overall workflow completion by interconnecting the flow through all departments involved in the process
- Reduce labor costs by identifying areas for increased automation
Real World Results
After implementing Celonis, a company with an average of 16,000 work items annually could expect to save an average of:
- $320K from reduction of cancelled orders
- $740K from reduction in handling time per work item
- $300K from improving overall workflow completion time
Reduce labor costs, improve vendor relationships, increase workflow completion, and have 100% transparency into how your business operates – and it all comes back to your bottom line!
Getting started with Process Mining is simple, and a proof of value analysis can quickly show its value of to your organization. Let us prove to you that 100% transparency really is possible, and easier than you imagine. Contact Digital Symplexity to arrange a demo and learn how Process Mining can optimize your business.
More Use Studies: